-Must always post rules
-Answer the 11 questions given to you
-Create new 11 new questions
-Tag 11 people
-Let them know that they have been tagged
I was tagged by @multiversebox
1. Did you wake up in a good mood today?
I’m never in a good mood when it involves leaving my
2. What’s your favorite city/place you’ve visited?
I haven’t visited many places :( so I’ll say Melbourne
3. Do you hate frogs?
No, I love frogs! They’re so slimy and weird…
4. Choose one thing you’ll eat for the rest of your life.
5. Which song do you want people to play at your funeral?
Anything by Linkin Park.
6. Imagine you are trapped in a room with Ant-Man and The Wasp. What do you do?
Get out the bug spray. Or Jenga, uno, whatever.
7. Which language would you like to learn?
8. What’s one music genre you can’t stand?
Weird alternative music. If it doesn’t have a beat and includes someone singing in a strange pitch while swaying I don’t want it.
9. What’s the #1 problem in the world, in your opinion?
People not being honest. However I am not very worldly and am very ignorant so there is probably someone with a better answer.
10. Which country do you REALLY wanna go to in the next year or so.
Italy or Greece! Or Panama :P
11. What would your ideal partner be like?
Taller than me. Strong enough to lift me up, but not a tutonic douchebag. Someone who knows I can take care of myself so they don’t coddle me, but who knows when I need help and isn’t afraid to give it. Someone who understands that I’m stubborn and aggressive and loves every little bit of me anyway.MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
1. If you had one breathe left, what would you say?
2. Describe your perfect night:
3. If you were an animal, what would you be (based on your personality not on your favourites)?
4. Do you wear slippers or socks when it’s cold?
5. List 3 good things about yourself:
6. Your house is on fire. You can only grab 2 (materialistic) things. What do you grab?
7. What’s your favourite time of day?
8. How do you motivate yourself?
9. If you could have control over any element, which element would you choose (fire, water, earth, air, wind)?
10. Who would you most want to take into a photo booth?
11. What colour are your bedsheets?
One of the best things about being an adult is that you don’t have to wait until easter to start eating your easter eggs… YOU CAN START RIGHT NAO
WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY.
- I split my hair into four sections, starting with a normal centre part, then spliting each side again
- Braid each section as close to the head as possible
- Turn each braid up at the bottom of the neck and pin along the head, in between the braids
- MORE BOBBIE PINS
- Hair cap.
Even with all this, I still have a noticeable bump and often the hair sits too high.
… I have actually made an appointment to cut it all off this week *cries with excitement and nervousness*